All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. All sales are final. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reason whatsoever.
Each ticket holder (“Holder”) voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued (“Event”), whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event. Holder hereby agrees to release Festival Organizers, and its respective officers, directors, owners, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively, “Organizer Representatives”) acting by and through them, from any claim arising from or relating to the Event.
All attendees must be 18 years of age or older (except for Meet Street which is a family event, specifically designated by the Festival, where age limit does not apply). Proper ID required.
Festival Organizers shall have no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for Event cancellation, delay or interruption due to inclement weather or other acts beyond its control, and will not refund Holder in such situations. Festival Organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen articles at the Event.
By using this ticket, Holder hereby grants Festival Organizers and their affiliates and licensees the irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to record (by photograph, film, tape, aural devices and any other method or device) the Holder’s name, voice, image and likeness while at the Festival (the “Recordings”) and publish, print, display, or use such Recordings for any and all purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised. No
cameras or recording devices are permitted at the Event, except as approved in advance by the Festival Organizers.
As responsible members of the community, Festival Organizers recognize the concern about drinking and driving, and its policy is to encourage responsible consumption of products at the Festival. Attendees who consume alcoholic beverages must do so in a responsible manner. If Holder believes that his/her driving ability may be impaired or that Holder cannot safely operate a motor vehicle, please speak with a Festival representative who will assist in securing transportation (at Holder’s cost) to Holder’s destination point. Due to the sheer number of Event attendees, neither the Festival Organizers nor the representatives of any Event venue can ensure that all attendees who intend to drive are capable of driving. Accordingly, Holder agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Organizer Representatives and the Event venue, as appropriate, from any liability related thereto.
All attendees (including ticket holders, sponsors, speakers, media, exhibitors and other participants) must abide by the Festival’s Code of Conduct, located below. Anyone found to be in violation of any of such terms will be asked to immediately leave the Event.
We believe that the Festival events should be enjoyed by all attendees. As such, we are committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to help us realise a safe and positive event experience for everyone.
Please be courteous and respectful to those around you and refrain from behaviour that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy the Event. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behaviour and speech. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress. Attendees shall comply with all requests from Festival staff regarding operational and emergency procedures. Wear your bracelet and/or badge, if one is provided to you, at all times while at the event or event venues.
Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated whether by an attendee, media, speaker, volunteer, organizer, venue staff, partner, sponsor, or exhibitor. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behaviour is expected to immediately comply. If anyone is found to be engaging in unacceptable behaviour, the
event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the
event without warning or refund and if appropriate, involvement of local law enforcement.
Unacceptable behaviours include:
1. Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee of the event or related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
2. Physical or verbal abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by the Festival and its event management, in their sole discretion.
3. Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon, which may be used to threaten or cause injury to others if used in a certain manner.
4. Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
5. Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behaviour or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
6. Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol or being intoxicated, as determined by the Festival, in any event venue or function. Please drink responsibly.
7. Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. The Festival does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the event venues.
8. Smoking is not permitted, other than in designated areas.
9. Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behaviour.
10. Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
11. Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of the event venues or instructions of the event staff.
8 Hillcrest Ave, Kingston
88 Hope Road, Kingston
1 Upper Manor Park Plaza
184 Constant Spring Road, Kingston
26 Hope Road, Kingston
Tel: 876-631-2000 or 876-550-2000
22 Belmont Road, New Kingston